USB 2.0 Universal Flash Disk Controller
The AU6998SN (embedded Crystal) USB 2.0 Flash Disk Controller is the best high performance solutions for MLC, TLC SDR/DDR NAND flash with multiple dies data flash. AU6998SN designs embedded crystal with Alcor’s patent and it has 72bit/1K BCH ECC engines to correct high error bits of new generation flash(2x/1x nm) and provide the well performance for TLC flash especial DDR flash.
AU6998SN provides dual channel access and ISP (In-System Programming) technologies with Alcor’s patent, which are the most important features to allow manufacturers building high performance UFD easily and to have the flexibility of adopting different source of flash chips.
To enhance the usefulness and manageability of UFD further, Alcor Micro develops a smart application program iStar (Partition/Password Operation Tool) as a handy utility in managing partition, password and security. Having iStar as the companion of UFD, the data in a UFD could be protected from unauthorized access successfully.
- PCBs are pin compatible with AU699X series.
- Integrated build-in Regulator
- Integrated build-in Crystal
- 72bit/1K BCH ECC engines
- Supports 2K/4K/8K/16KB per page flash
- Support DDR High performance with single channel
- Well performance in TLC flash
- Enhanced read performance reach 32MB/Sec
- Integrates hardware DMA engine to tune up the operation performance
- Complies with the standards defined in USB v2.0, USB Device Class Definition for Mass Storage and Bulk-Transport v1.0
- Works with default driver under the environments of Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac 9.2, Mac OS X. Using Alcor Micro’s vendor driver for the environment under Windows 98SE
- Concurrent bus operation using multiple FIFO for better performance
- Integrates into flash memory power control switch
- Supports dynamic serial number modification via mass production software
- Supports software Write Protect function
- Support Auto Run function
- Support erasable and read-only mode AP Disk
- Companion application program with UFD – iStar available for users
- To have UFD partition management function
- To do password protection for the security in data access
- To guard data files with software write protection function
- To lock up PC by UFD as the key
- Available in 48-pin LQFP 7x7mm package to support 4CE pin flashx2pcs
- Available in 64-pin LQFP 7x7mm package to support 4CE pin flashx4pcs
AU6998SN evaluation kit is designed for customers to test and verify the features on demonstration PCB, and also available for future development and design reference purpose.
- Sample Chips x 10
- Print Datasheet x 1
- Main Sample Print Circuit Board x 1
- Software CD for Development Usage x 1
USD250 / each (per engineering evaluaction kit)
- Payment Terms:
Bank Wire Transfer (T/T) in Advance or Credit Card (Contact Alcor sales for this)
- Shipping is FOB Taiwan, preferred shipping method is to bill customer FedEx or UPS account.
- Bank information:
Alcor Micro, Corp.
Bank Name: ChinaTrust Commercial Bank, Tun Nan Branch
Bank Add: No.68, Sec. 2, TunHua S. RD. Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Bank Tel: +886-2-23253616
Swift Code : CTCBTWTP
Account : 163-131-009545