Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
At current rapid evolving technology world, Alcor commits to bring high quality, highly integrated, most cost effective and environment friendly RoHS certified green solutions to our customer. Thus bring the most benefit to customers employees, shareholders, suppliers, and society.
Alcor believes that the corporation would be a part of society. To fulfill its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as a citizen shall be the creed of any corporation. The Sustainability of corporation depends on whether the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy would be implemented.
Sustainability, Green & Contribution
1. Labor Rights Protection
The labor rights of employee shall be protected by the law & regulation, including but not limited to Working Hours, Wages, Benefits and Humane Treatment. A Safe, Healthy, equal and friendly work environment would be established. Alcor commits to a workforce free of harassment and unlawful discrimination.
2. Environment Protection
Pollution Prevention and Resource Reduction would be always the goal strived by Alcor to achieve environmental sustainability. Due to the increasing problem of global warming, other problems may occur such as rise in sea level and energy depletion. Therefore, Alcor believes that the enterprise could be a navigator of policies to promote energy, resources, ecological and environmental conservation, and speed up the formation of systems and mechanisms for sustainable development. In addition, Alcor seeks the most efficient resolution of energy and resources saving in the process of operations management.
3. Ethics Requirement
Ethics Requirement would be the core principle of the enterprise. Alcor and the people related to Alcor (including but not limited to agents, contractors, suppliers and their employees) should meet social responsibilities and uphold the highest standards of ethics including anti-corruption, Intellectual Property protection, the responsibility of Confidential and Non-disclosure, Fair Business, Advertising and Competition, Responsible Sourcing of Minerals and Privacy protection. It is the responsibility of Alcor to keep the communicated process for its personnel to be able to raise any concerns without fear of retaliation.
4. Social Engagement
Alcor believes that the Social Engagement would be the positive attitude to build rapport with society. The enterprise should provide the resources (material or Non-material ) to Underprivileged Groups of Society. To be a part of society and To fulfill its Corporate Social Responsibility as a citizen.
Summary of Implementation (2020 CSR Report)
In order to collect and analyze the material issues of the Implementation of CSR, Alcor reviewed material issues from the previous year, briefed the CSR Report in the Board meeting ,carried out internal discussions, and established a list of material issues for 2020 in the four categories of corporate governance, environmental protection, social engagement and Information disclosure.
- To formulate our own Corporate Governance Principles and establish an effective Corporate Governance framework with reference to Corporate Governance Best Practice Principles for TWSE/TPEx Listed Companies.
- To organize audit committee and remuneration committee, and to establish the periodical inspect system of Implementation Corporate Governance.
- To obey the regulations, rules and laws of International Environmental Protection or Green Substance Policy.
- To confirm metals used in our Products sold to customers are “DRC Conflict-Free” for the metals of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tungsten (W), cobalt(Co)and tin (Sn) are not derived from or sourced from mines in conflict areas of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), or illegally taxed on trade routes, either of which are controlled by non-governmental military groups, or unlawful military factions.
- The Recycle Policy shall be executed in our internal process, and educated to the Employees.
- To purchase the products supplied by the Nonprofit Organization for the purpose of traditional “Holiday Gift” to our employees or customers. In 2020, the costs of purchase order of Alcor to the Nonprofit Organization would be NTD 49,000.
- To engage the training of fire drill of community. To arrange the Lecture of Health or Fire rescue to our employees periodically.
- To establish the channels and mechanisms of communication between stakeholders and CSR Representative. Our Stakeholder Contacts of website as https://www.alcormicro.com/csr1-3-2.
- To disclose the informations of our Corporate Governance, CSR Policy and Report periodically on the website.